MD-PhD, Agnieszka Konieczna
Agnieszka Koniecza – gynaecologist Wrocław
Doctor of Medical Science, specialist in gynaecology and obstetrics
- Medical University of Wrocław, Faculty of Medicine 1999-2005
- Individual Teaching Course 2002 – 2005
- Member of the Board of the Student Scientific Society of the Medical Academy in Wrocław 2003-2005.
- Award of the Chancellor of the Medical Academy of Wrocław for activity in the Student Scientific Society in 2005.
- PhD studies – gynaecology and obstetrics 2006-2010.
Professional experience and clinical work:
- 2007 – 2013 work and training and specialization internship at the Department of Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Neonatology of the 2nd Division of Gynaecology and Obstetrics and Neonatology in Wrocław.
- From 2009 to 2010 doctor’s duty at the gynaecology and obstetrics ward of the Provincial Specialist Hospital at Kamieńskiego 73A in Wrocław
- In 2011, the defence of the doctoral dissertation entitled „Analysis of the compliance of the results of colposcopic, cytological and histopathological examinations in the Lower Silesia region” and obtaining the title of Doctor of Medical Science (Md-PhD).
- Since 2011, continuous medical practice at the Medfemina Health Centre.
- Since 2015, medical practice at the Medfemina Hospital.
I love travels and music, especially classical and film music, a long-time fan of Sting.