Marta Zastawny, MD
Marta Zastawny – gynaecologist Wrocław
Specialist in gynaecology and obstetrics
- 1999 – 2005 – Wroclaw Medical University. Faculty of medicine.
- 2005 – 2006- Postgraduate internship at the Independent Public Clinical Hospital No. 1 in Wrocław.
- 2006 – 2011 – PhD studies at the 2nd Department and Clinic of Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Neonatology of the Medical University in Wrocław.
Professional experience and clinical work:
- 2004 – Foreign practice, surgery department at the „P. Giaccone” Clinic, Italy.
- 2005 – Overseas practice involving a research project entitled „BDNF regulation of neuronal structure”, Physiology Division, Taipei Medical University, Taiwan.
- 2005 – 2006 – Postgraduate internship, Independent Public Clinical Hospital No. 1 in Wrocław.
- 2006 -2013 – Work and training internship, Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, 2nd Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Wrocław.
- 2009 – 2012 – Outpatient Gynaecology and Obstetrics care, Turów Medical Centre
- 2011-2012 – Medical Practitioner, Wroclaw Health Centre, Public Gynaecology and Obstetrics Clinic
- Since 2011 – Continued medical practice at the Medfemina Health Centre
- Since 2015 – Continued work as a specialist in gynaecology and obstetrics at the Medfemina Hospital
Foreign language skills:
- English – fluent
- French – B2 level (DELF, Alliance française)
- German – basic level
I love to spend my time actively. Travelling, water and winter sports are my passion.