Alicja Halbersztadt, MD-PhD
Doctor of medical science, specialist in gynaecology – obstetrician
- Medical University of Wrocław, Faculty of Medicine 1993-2000
- PhD studies – gynaecology and obstetrics 2001-2006
Professional experience and clinical work:
- specialization in obstetrics and gynaecology (I/II degree) – 2008
- defence of a doctoral dissertation and obtaining the title of Doctor of Medical Science (MD-PhD) – 2006
- From 2001, work and training and specialization internship at the 2nd Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics at the Medical University of Wrocław.
- 2003-2005, on duty at the gynaecology and obstetrics ward of the A. Falkiewicz Municipal Hospital in Wrocław
- 2006-2009, assistant at the Laboratory of Reproductive Immunology at the Institute of Immunology and Experimental Therapy of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Wrocław.
Membership in scientific societies:
- PTG- Polish Gynaecological Society
- TBR- Society of Reproductive Biology
- FMF – Fetal Medicine Foundation – certificate for genetic testing
I love mountain hiking. I also like sports, swimming in summer and skiing in winter.