Marek Pochwałowski, MD-PhD
Consultation hours: Tuesdays 8:00-13:00
- 1989 – Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Medical University of Wrocław at Dyrekcyjna Street. Pioneer of laparoscopic techniques in Lower Silesia – the title of Consultant of the European Society of Endoscopy
- 1990 – 1st degree title in gynaecology and obstetrics
- 1993- 2nd degree title in gynaecology and obstetrics
- 2000 – obtaining the title of a doctor of medical science
- 2000-2006 head of the Surgical Gynaecology Department of the 2nd Gynaecology Department and Clinic in Wrocław
- since 2007 – currently consults and performs surgical procedures in Private Gynaecological Clinics
Passionate about skiing and athletics, he enjoys travelling, reading books and gardening.
Marek Pochwałowski, a doctor of medical sciences, is an outstanding specialist with many years of professional experience. A graduate of the Medical Academy in Wrocław. In 1990, he obtained a first degree specialisation in obstetrics gynaecology and three years later the title of second degree specialist in this field. For many years he worked as the head of the surgical gynaecology department at the Gynaecology and Obstetrics Clinic of the Medical Academy in Wrocław.
He specializes in the treatment of gynaecological diseases. Based on many years of surgical experience, he also offers assistance in very difficult cases. He demonstrates great understanding, tact and patience throughout the process. Doctor Pochwałowski does an excellent job of explaining any doubts patients may have. He is an outstanding pioneer in laparoscopic surgeries (title of Consultant of the European Society of Endoscopy) – his knowledge and skills contributed to the development of this technique in Lower Silesia. Participant and organiser of laparoscopic training courses.
He carries out the qualification for procedures at the Medfemina Health Centre maintaining the highest medical standards. He also deals with aesthetic gynaecology and performs legal sex reassignment procedures. He specialises in laparoscopic procedures for myomas, ovarian cysts, endometriosis and many other gynaecological lesions.
He believes that a gynaecologist is a doctor for women at every stage of their lives and therefore strives to provide his patients with the care and treatment of gynaecological diseases and sexual problems.