Joanna Szymkowiak – Gołębiowska, MD
Gynaecologist-obstetrician specialist, doctoral student
- Medical University of Wrocław, Faculty of Medicine 2000-2006,
- Doctoral studies since 2007, doctoral thesis in progress
Professional experience and clinical work:
- 2004 – 2005 – Internship in Stad. Klinikum Gorlitz (Germany) in the Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
- Since 2007, work at the 2nd Department and Clinic of Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Neonatology, Medical University of Wrocław (currently the Clinic at Borowska Street, from 2008 in the residential mode)
Membership in scientific societies:
- PTG- Polish Gynecological Society
I love travelling, theatre and opera.
Scientific achievements (selected publications):
Pająk J, Zimmer M., Halbersztadt A, Ciszewska J., Szymkowiak J, Śliwa J, Gabryś M.: Analysis of pregnancy termination and complications of childbirth after previous caesarean section: Advances in Clinical and Experimental Medicine 2005, vol. 14, No 2A, pp. 39-42
Szymkowiak J, Pająk J, Ciszewska J.: The impact of prior caesarean section for the course of consecutive pregnancies: International Medical Student Congress, Leiden, The Netherlands, 2005
Ciszewska J., Szymkowiak J.: Stress urinary incontinence – the condition of patients after TVT surgery: XI National Conference of Student Scientific Circles of Medical Academies, Wrocław 2006, book of abstracts, pp. 44-45
Szymkowiak J, Hirnle L: Polycystic ovary syndrome – review of guidelines, place of ultrasound in the diagnosis of PCOS. : Gynaecology and Obstetrics vol. 4 (18) 2010, pp. 69-77