- University of Wrocław – MA in pedagogy, psychotherapist.
- University of Wrocław – Postgraduate Studies: Interpersonal Contacts School – specialist in pedagogical and psychological counselling
- UKSW and the Association of Christian Psychologists in Warsaw – 4-year Postgraduate Study in Psychotherapy-Psychotherapist. Authorization to work under a contract with the National Health Fund
- WSB University – Postgraduate Studies – Vocational Advisor
COURSES AND TRAINING:
- Lower Silesian Teachers’ Training Centre, Department of Sociotherapy, Addiction Prevention and Health Promotion
- Lower Silesian Teacher Training Centre, Qualification Course in the field of Oligophrenopedagogy – qualifications to work with children and youth with various disabilities.
- CBT Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (Warsaw) Professional development course – „Psychomotor hyperactivity disorder – diagnosis, comprehensive methods of working with problem behaviours, building a care system.
- Association of Psychologists-Workshop on bereavement.
- Warsaw Hospice Foundation for children. Certificate of completion of specialist training in the field of: Perinatal palliative care. Powers to conduct psychological perinatal consultations.
- Inclusive Education – educator, board for pupils with health dysfunctions, coordinator of the Health Promotion Programme (in cooperation with the Municipality of Wroclaw – Health Department)
- Psychological and Pedagogical Counselling Centre – diagnosis, certification and pedagogical therapy.
- Evangelium Vita Foundation – Director of the Family Counselling Centre – psychotherapist, implementer of projects in the field of psychoeducation of parents, including the prevention of postpartum depression – psychoeducation, consultations and therapy. Leading a Support Group for parents following the perinatal loss of a child.
- Cooperation with the Perinatal Hospice in Warsaw and Wrocław – psychological consultations for parents.
- Cooperation with the internet portal on miscarriages poronilam.pl
SCOPE OF SERVICES IN MEDFEMINA CENTRE:
- consultation and psychological support after childbirth
- therapeutic assistance in the course of postpartum depression
- counselling and psychological support after a miscarriage
Mother of three adult children and a grandmother.
In my free time: I like mountains, gardening, good books, music, cultural tourism