Robert Mydłowski, MD
- Monday and Wednesday 3pm – 9pm
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8am – 2pm.
- 1993 – Graduate of the Medical Academy in Wrocław, Faculty of Medicine.
- 1998 – 1st degree specialization in obstetrics and gynaecology – at the Provincial Hospital at Pl. 1 Maja in Wrocław
- 2001 – 2nd degree of specialization in the Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics at Chałubińskiego in Wrocław, the title of specialist in obstetrics and gynaecology
- 1994-2000 Assistant at the Department of Physiology at the Academy of Physical Education in Wrocław
- 1998-2005 ZOZ Krzyki Healthcare centre
- Since 2005 – many years of work at the Mediconcept clinic
- Since 2020 associated with the Medfemina Women’s Health Centre
Certificates and completed courses:
- 2015 – Practical workshops on the treatment of stress urinary incontinence and vaginal revitalization with the use of the EDGEONE laser
- 2016 – Polish Interactive Gynaecology and Obstetrics Conference in Lublin, „How to proceed in difficult gynaecological situations”.
Doctor Robert Mydłowski is an outstanding and experienced specialist in the field of obstetrics and gynaecology. In 1998, he obtained the 1st degree of specialization at the Provincial Hospital in Wrocław, three years later he obtained the 2nd degree at the Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics at Chałubińskiego Street. In my work, I use the experience gained at the Gynaecology and Obstetrics Department. He constantly expands his knowledge and skills by participating in numerous conferences and trainings. In addition to basic gynaecological care, he supervises physiological and pathological pregnancies, also performs specialized ultrasound examinations – 3/4D, examinations. He is an excellent operator in gynaecological procedures such as colposcopy, hysteroscopy, cervical conization, curettage as well as in aesthetic gynaecology procedures. He also treats the Bartholin gland. He speaks Russian well.