Anna Kryza-Ottou, MD-PhD
ANNA KRYZA-OTTOU – gynaecologist Wrocław
Specialist gynaecologist – obstetrician
- 2000 – 2006 – Wroclaw Medical University. Faculty of medicine. Studies completed with honours.
- 2006 – 2007 – Postgraduate internship at the 4th Military Teaching Hospital in Wrocław.
- 2007 – passing the State Medical Examination (LEP)
- 2008 – commencement of five-year doctoral studies at the Department and Clinic of Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Neonatology, Medical University of Wroclaw. PhD thesis in progress.
- 2016 – passing the specialization exam in Obstetrics and Gynaecology – obtaining the title of specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- 2021 – obtaining the title of doctor of medical science
Professional experience and clinical work:
- 2002 – 2005 – Volunteering – General and Vascular Surgery Department of the Provincial Specialist Hospital in Wrocław
- 2003 – internship abroad at The University of Leicester School of Medicine, University Hospital of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Leicester Royal Infirmary LE1 5WW UK.
- 2003 – foreign practice at The Royal Cornwall Hospital Trust Department of Surgery Truro, Cornwall TR 3LJ UK
- Since 2009 – work and specialization internship at the 2nd Department and Clinic of Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Wrocław.
- 2010 – 2014, worked at the Gynaecology and Obstetrics Clinic of ZOZ Psie Pole
- 2011 – 2012 – worked at the Gynaecology and Obstetrics Clinic at NZOZ Kosmonautów in Wrocław
- since 2014 – present – works at the Medfemina Health Centre
- 2021 – HyFoSy fallopian tube patency testing training
- 2002 – 2004 Students’ Scientific Circle of Gynaecology and Obstetrics at the 2nd Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Medical University of Wrocław
- 2003 – 2004 Activity in the Student Scientific Circle of Family Medicine
I love dancing, volleyball, cinema, literature and travelling