Katarzyna Mikołajczyk, MD-PhD
Katarzyna Mikołajczyk – gynaecologist Wrocław
Doctor of Medical Science, specialist in gynaecology and obstetrics
- 1997 – 2003 – Wroclaw Medical University. Faculty of medicine.
- 2003 – 2004 – Postgraduate internship at the Falkiewicz Specialist Hospital in Wrocław.
- Since 2003 – multiple participation in domestic and foreign gynaecology and obstetrics conferences
- Professional experience and clinical work:
- 2005 – 2010 work in the Ambulance Service.
- Since 2010 – medical practice in gynaecology and obstetrics clinics in Wrocław.
- Since 2005 – associated with the II Clinic of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, initially as a resident doctor, then a senior assistant
- Since 2005 – membership in the Polish Gynecological Society (PTG)
- Since 2015 – membership in the FMF – Fetal Medicine Foundation – certificate for genetic testing 127381
- Since 03/2016 associated with the Medfemina Health Center and Hospital
Participation in domestic and foreign conferences:
- Problems of contemporary gynaecology and obstetrics in the analysis of clinical cases, Warsaw, November 04, 2005
- Current obstetric and gynaecological problems, Wrocław, February 24, 2007
- Proctological problems in pregnancy, Wrocław, April 14, 2007
- Arterial hypertension as an interdisciplinary problem, Wrocław 19-21.04.2007
- What’s new in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility, Wrocław, April 19, 2008
- Medical, ethical, legal and social aspects of caesarean section, Wałbrzych, May 29-31, 2008
- Perinatal medicine of the 21st century, Łódź, 25-27.06.2009
- Ultrasound in gynaecology and obstetrics, Wrocław, February 12, 2010.
- Intrapartum sonography: a revolution in the delivery room, Modena November 19-20, 2010
- What’s new in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility, Wrocław, May 22, 2010
- School of Gynaecological Oncology 2013, Katowice, April 5, 2013
- Annual Convention American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine, Las Vegas, March 29 – April 2. 2014
- Emergency conditions in gynaecology and obstetrics, Warsaw, April 11-12, 2014
- 2nd International IOTA Congress Leuven, April 17-18, 2015
- Ultrasound in obstetrics and gynaecology, Warsaw, November 28-29, 2014
- Women’s health as an interdisciplinary problem, Wrocław, April 21-22, 2017
- International Women’s health summit, Berlin May 12-13, 2017
- Diagnostic and technical traps in prenatal cardiology, Polish National Conference of the Section of Echocardiography and Prenatal Cardiology of the PTU, Warsaw, November 18, 2017
- Participation in annual meetings: Gynaecology standards of conduct, the latest reports from 2006, Algorithms of Procedure in gynaecology and obstetrics of the Postgraduate Academy since 2016.
- „Biomorphology of colposcopic images”, Lublin, 2-4.06.2017
- „Prenatal tests in the first and second trimesters of pregnancy”, Poznań, April 25, 2015
- „Prenatal ultrasound diagnosis of heart defects”, Poznań, April 24, 2015
- „Ultrasound practical workshops of the ultrasound section of PTG”, Poznań, March 23, 2015
- „Ultrasound diagnosis of developmental defects and premature birth”, Poznań, February 7, 2015
- „Ultrasonography in prenatal diagnostics”, Ruda Śląska, 10-11.10.2005
- „Crash Course Gynaecology and Obstetrics” edited by J. Florjański, 2017, translation of the chapters: Gynaecological endocrinology, Multiple pregnancy, Menopause, Hypertension in pregnancy, Childbirth, Premature delivery, Vaginal discharge.
- „Puerperium and complications during the puerperium”, Chapter 52 Volume II „Family Medicine – what’s new?” edited by professor A. Steciwko, 2010 – Mikołajczyk K., Grzegorz Nyc, Zimmer M.
- „Ultrasonographic parameters of caesarean scars in nonpregnant uterus”, Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 2008 – Zimmer M, Pomorski M, Fuchs T, Kłósek A, Mikołajczyk K.
- „Ultrasound evaluation of the scar after caesarean section in a non-pregnant uterus”, Gynaecol. 2007 Nov; 78 (11) – Zimmer M., Pomorski M., Fuchs T., Tomiałowicz M., Michniewicz J., Wiatrowski A., Mikołajczyk K.
- „Assessment of the incidence of vaginal mycosis in pregnant women in Lower Silesia”, Mikologia Lekarska 2006, 13 (3) – Mikołajczyk K., Zimmer M., Tomiałowicz M., Fuchs T.
I love discovering magical places in Poland in the spirit of slow life. My passion is trekking and I am planning to climb Mount Blanc.